Sunday, February 24, 2008

looks like trouble

I will dig a hole save my pennies for a rainy dayI will dig a hole savin' pennies for a rainy day I'm not scared I will build a wallsensin' trouble from a mile away I will build a wall saw it comin' from a mile awayI'm not scared I'm not scared try, wearin' your insides out I don't even try I know I have seen the best I'll have I don't even try I will just play dumb I won't hear a single word that's said and I will bite my tongue never sing another song again I'm not scared I'm not scared try, wearin' my insides out I don't even tryI know I have seen the best I'll have I don't even try never been one to take my chances I don't even try clouds are comin' air gets heavy looks like trouble on a rainy day sun starts sinkin'can't see my shadow looks like trouble on a rainy day holes uncovered walls will crumble all spells trouble on a rainy day



this pasted funny. Regardless, lyrics to the song Rainy Day by Guster. I like this song from the movie Life as a House. Its top 5 material on my all time movie list I might add. It's from a part in the movie where the main character Sam hits an all time low. Letting one of his friends talk him into prostituting himself. They could have really messed this scene up if they didn't do it well but I thought they did a good job. Either way, I gotta go to work!!

p.s. I recently realized that expecting a time of total relaxation in my life anymore is pointless. Life is about what you do not what you don't do.

No comments: